Find the answer to your Linux question:
Okay, interesting problem: I have used Linux before and have just gotten back into it. In every enviroment, make it Anaconda or Red Hat 9, my trusted Microsoft Intellimouse has ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

SLAX and the Intellimouse

Okay, interesting problem:

I have used Linux before and have just gotten back into it. In every enviroment, make it Anaconda or Red Hat 9, my trusted Microsoft Intellimouse has been there clicking through menus for me. But I just loaded up my new precious, my SLAX live-cd and my precious mouse wouldn't work! This mouse is wired, and it works under my Windows installation (of course it does, the OS is also by Microsoft as well!). I am using 5.0.5 Standard, and 5.0.6 Popcorn. Is there anything that can help me? I'm bringing this disk on my vacation and it has to work with all configurations.

Also while I'm here, my 2nd computer has a Logitech MX510, has anyone had any problems running SLAX with it?

oz
    forum.guy

Re: SLAX and the Intellimouse

Quote Originally Posted by Corvair
    Also while I'm here, my 2nd computer has a Logitech MX510, has anyone had any problems running SLAX with it?
    Don't know about the MX510, but my MX310 works fine under Slax. I'd think they'd work the same under Linux.

Just Joined!
    510 is basically an upgraded version with a little bit better MX system. If you are wondering, I got a blue one at a sale a store was having to celebrate the release of Doom 3 (with it's maniacal system requirements, all sorts of gaming equipment and memory was on sale).