Find the answer to your Linux question:
I recently purchased a artec T1 usb dvb box. And after many hours of messing about and several kernel compiles i managed to get the thing working , and i ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Making a HOWTO on installing an artec T1 usb dvb-t anyone willing to proof read what i have so far ?

I recently purchased a artec T1 usb dvb box. And after many hours of messing about and several kernel compiles i managed to get the thing working , and i decided to make a small howto. If anyone is interested in giving this a look over for me ( btw its still work in porgress ).

Just Joined!

Artec

Hi I read you have a artec USB DVB-T device working. If you want me to test out the Howto i would be glad to.

Regards

Huw

Just Joined!
    Hi brother_mick, Would love to see a copy of ur howto. Used Twinhan software on xp with hacked drivers to get the artec t1 to run smoother with better app, but now need it to run under diff nix distros. out of interest, do you know if the t1 works under mythtv too?? To my knowledge there still arnt any BDA drivers available for this unit. so its not useable under anything but its proprietry crap software!

If so can sum1 post a link to documentation of it of any sort.

Thanks

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!

me too

if you know howto install one of these then I'd love to read about it - please email me

Just Joined!
    i would love to know how you got this working too

Just Joined!

artec t14 or t1

Hi
    Could u tell me how you make it to work?
    thanks

Just Joined!

Found one that works

After months of having this box and trying to find a decent howto that I could use to get the thing working I finally found one:

http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=198423

basically it's for a Nebula box instead of an Artec but all you have to do is to download

http://www.linuxtv.org/downloads/fir...usb-6.0.0.8.fw

instead of the wget istruction there and then when 'make config' asks you how to configure the Video4Linux/DVB-T source answer n for nebula but m for the 2 DiBcom options.

Worked a treat. Phhwwwww.