Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi there i have a problem can not connect wireless to my desk top tried all the online help still not workingkeep getting error DNS unreachable or unavailable why is ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Exclamation wireless conections

Hi there i have a problem can not connect wireless to my desk top tried all the online help still not workingkeep getting error DNS unreachable or unavailable why is this
    also on explorer page when i type in 192.169.0.1 i do not get the router config page why is this how do i fix the problem

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by sexpearce388
    Hi there i have a problem can not connect wireless to my desk top tried all the online help still not workingkeep getting error DNS unreachable or unavailable why is this
    also on explorer page when i type in 192.169.0.1 i do not get the router config page why is this how do i fix the problem
    would be gratefull to anyone who can help

Before anyone can help, you need to provide more information. What make and model wireless card and how is it connected to your computer? What make and model wireless router? What distro are you using? Are you using 802.11b or 802.11g? Did you configure a firewall? Are you using WEP encryption? Answering those will help to get you underway...
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered:#371367 New Members: click here