Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hey guys, wondering if any of you could help me with this problem i have with my microphone, well the thing is, when i use Skype or any online communication ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Unhappy Microphone Problem

Hey guys, wondering if any of you could help me with this problem i have with my microphone, well the thing is, when i use Skype or any online communication programs, everything is fine, then suddenly this great big noise comes on, well i cant here it, but for the person im talking to its a dreadfull noise, and im just really fed up with it happening while im on games and stuff, so if anyone can help with the problem please reply

I think you should try to solve this problem by talking to the person on skyPE and when there's a noise just tell him to BuZZ you..or tell by text..

then you can play around with some options..in skyPE and try to figure out what actually is happening..!!!

Just Joined!

Microphone Problem

Well this is just another problem, not a solution. I have a creative audigy 2 sound card. I hear things just fine, but have not gotten the microphone to work even once. (I also tried withe the on board nvidia sound card: same thing)

I would really like to get my microphone working, folks. Thanks in advance.

Carl

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!

Same mic problem

I have a ThinkPad Z60m, installed Ubuntu Feisty Fawn, no matter what I do, I can't get the mic working. I notice the previous post was from April, so I'm not going to hold my breath for an answer, however, one would so deeply be appreciated.