Find the answer to your Linux question:
Ive downloaded some drivers for the Conexant RH56D modem and ive tried them but they dont work, but there is downloads for certain kernals , mine is 2.4.20-9 and they ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Conexant RH56D Modem

Ive downloaded some drivers for the Conexant RH56D modem and ive tried them but they dont work, but there is downloads for certain kernals , mine is 2.4.20-9 and they dont have them downloads, does anyone know where i can get these drivers???

Im using J.A.M.D ( For those who dont know, its just a smaller version of redhat 9.0 )

Please help me!

-Nightmare

take alook here im not sure i didnt look around very much but it looks promising from what i found in a quick search on google

http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/
    BIG K aka Kyle
    Programming Forums
    www.kylekonline.com
    Please don\'t PM me for help-- ask in the forums instead!

Just Joined!
    http://www.pc-train.net/Lucent.html This site has drivers for more then just lucent modems

Just Joined!
    Hey,

I already came across that linuxant.com website but it didnt support my kernel in JAMD so i installed redhat 9 and they had my kernel So now it works but because i didnt purchase a key i can only connect at 14 kb/s I dont know if im allowed to ask, but has anyone got a key i can use?

Linux Newbie
    haha funny... your question shows that almost all of us net users wants a fast connection ryt? hmm bout ur post.. its not free.. to be able to get full access of the drivers' services, you have to purchase i think..
    P4 1.8, 1G DDR ram, 64mb GF2 MX400, 80G WD and 40G Maxtor, ECS mobo. Playing XP,Slack 12.0 and Vector Linux 5.8 GOLD, STD 6.0 Zenwalk 4.6.1, OpenBSD 3.9