I'm prepared to purchase a DVD-RAM drive and need some advice. I'll use it as a
mobile hd similar to udf on cd-rom, mostly for data storage.
Referring to its advantages and disadvantages;
1) Can most DVD-Rom read the disc burned on DVD-RAM drive?
2) Referring to its disadvanges on the URL. It seems special R/RW DVD discs are
required, not the common DVD discs available in computer shops?
3) Whether its has Linux support on all brand or only some of them?
My preliminary target is Pioneer DVR-110D
1) Does it work on Linux without much problem?
2) Are there other recommendations