Results 1 to 1 of 1
OK... I havent been here in a long time! Its good to be back! Anyways, one of the main reasons that i havent been here is that I/ATI Radeon drivers ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 07-06-2004 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- St.Charles, Missouri, USA
1. make an ISO out of my Gentoo install CD.
2. mount the ISO and remove all the stuff from it i dont want (i.e. stages, portage.)
3. Make a few tar.bz2(s) of my entire system (how would i omit certian directories from that ( /tmp /proc)
4. Put the tar file in the mounted ISO and burn a bootable cd(s) with my entire system backed up onto them.
Anyone see anthing wrong w/ this in concept? Any better ideas?Powered by Gentoo
never ever ever use the hardened option in make.conf!