Find the answer to your Linux question:
I installed Linux on a windows computer, so what I did is I use Fdisk to make a partition for Linux and lave windows too. I installed a grub for ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Help!! How to uninstall Linux?

I installed Linux on a windows computer, so what I did is I use Fdisk to make a partition for Linux and lave windows too. I installed a grub for dual booting and it works….but now I have a problem the problem that I have is that windows now don’t let me defragmenter and is so slow and it freezes all the time. Plus I want to give more memory to Linux because it only has 10 GB so I want to uninstall Linux and give it more memory. PLEASE HELP ME!!! :o

Linux Guru

Just Joined!
    thanks for the link it realy help..... but now the question is if I delete the linux partition and afer that what??

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Guru
    Then use the Windows Disk Manager to create an NTFS partition on the unused space. Refer to your user manual or pay $300 to MS for help with Windows.

EDIT: just re-read your post and see what you are trying todo.... if you still want linux on your PC with more disk space (you were talking about windows defrag problems like its linux's fault!), then use a tool like partition magic to readjust the size of your partitions.

Jason