Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am using Fedora 2 and my distro includes the squirrelmail. I use the add/remove application to update Fedora2 with squirrelmail. Prompts me for the cd and ran the rpm ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

squirrelmail installation question

I am using Fedora 2 and my distro includes the squirrelmail. I use the add/remove application to update Fedora2 with squirrelmail. Prompts me for the cd and ran the rpm without problems. Afterwards, I did a search and found that it was installed to the /user/shares/squirrelmail folder. Is this correct? Reading the installation instructions from squirrelmail.org, it should be installed to my DocumentRoot folder. My DocumentRoot is /var/www not the /user/shares.

I mean it makes sense to have it in your DocumentRoot since you access it by going to the URL yourdomain.com/squirrelmail right? Then why did the rpm install it to the /users/shares folder? I'm confused, can someone please expain to me?

Just Joined!
    I figured it out... it created a config file with the alias pointing to the folder where squirrelmail is installed. thanks for trying to help.

Graham - You'd better Use Linux!

I'm registerd Linux user #397030. What about you?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close