Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
whooo!, 135 GB of Stuff, maby you could share some of it for me...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

whooo!, 135 GB of Stuff, maby you could share some of it for me

Just Joined!
    Admin : please del this post!

Just Joined!
    Stupid dog !!!

Linux Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Voffinn
    my main concerns are that when i try to put up the dualboot i either lilo or grub, i will sure screw xp and all of my stuff up.

thx, yowwww....u might get a msg from me, althroug i dont use icq, do u use msn or just plain old irc?

And does somebody of you all linux guru's know of some guide for setting up the dual boot ? [Any help appresiated]
    dual boot instructions are on my guide and I do have msn, pm me for my screenname if you want.

Just Joined!
    Admin : please del this post!

Just Joined!
    i have a request for the admin... would you remove and ban gumol ? it is not just that he is stalking me... he is also a known "Sheep Molester" and a "Prostitute"

and i quote the 10-o-clock news,

I arrest my case.
    USA, (WASARRESTED) -- Gumol was promptly arrested after Jim-Bob, a bathroom attendant, walked in on what appeared to be Gumol masturbating in the restroom, once again.

"I've warned him many many times", said Jim-Bob. "And I'm sick of cleaning up the mess left behind. I wouldn't have called the police if he just cleaned up after himself. Now he can masturbate as much as he wants, in jail!"

Gumol is currently facing charges for exposing himself in public. If convicted, Gumol could be sentenced with up to 5 years in prison, a $25,000 fine, as well as becoming a registered sex offender.
    Sheep Molester Gumol arrested.

Friday, May 02, 2003

USA, (WASARRESTED) -- Gumol is currently being held in custody on his third animal abuse offense.

Gumol was captured late last night after farmer Jim-Bob was awakened by the sound of crying sheep. "These are not just sheep", said Jim-Bob. "These are my pets; family pets. I love these sheep and to have them molested like this, by a person other than me, is totally unacceptable."

Gumol was quoted as saying: "But the sheep are so soft and wooley," immediately before he was put into custody.

The sheep molester was apprehended on a local farm just outside town.
    Accused upscale same-sex prostitute Gumol is arrested again.

Friday, May 02, 2003

USA, (WASARRESTED) -- Accused high-class same-sex prostitute Gumol, was arrested on North Main Street yesterday afternoon for driving after his license had been revoked.

A police officer conducting a routine license plate check of Mr. Gumol's 1992 Nissan Sentra found that his driver's license had been revoked "for being a habitual traffic offender," said Lt. Jim Bob .

This is Gumol's second arrest in a week. Last Tuesday he was arrested at his home during a sting operation in which a male police officer posed as a customer seeking sex.

Police released Gumol last night on personal recognizance. Police still are investigating the possibility that Gumol is linked to a prostitution ring.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voffinn
    i have a request for the admin... would you remove and ban gumol ? it is not just that he is stalking me... he is also a known "Sheep Molester" and a "Prostitute"

and i quote the 10-o-clock news,

I arrest my case.
    USA, (WASARRESTED) -- Gumol was promptly arrested after Jim-Bob, a bathroom attendant, walked in on what appeared to be Gumol masturbating in the restroom, once again.

"I've warned him many many times", said Jim-Bob. "And I'm sick of cleaning up the mess left behind. I wouldn't have called the police if he just cleaned up after himself. Now he can masturbate as much as he wants, in jail!"

Gumol is currently facing charges for exposing himself in public. If convicted, Gumol could be sentenced with up to 5 years in prison, a $25,000 fine, as well as becoming a registered sex offender.
    I arrest my case.
    Try to behave like an adult

(Iknow, bad spelling )

Just Joined!
    u need to admit you have a problem man...this is sick

Linux Guru
    Get a grip, you two. What's going on here?

Linux User
    they are spamming down this thread.

But seriosly, I would suggest buying a GNU/Linux distro!
    You have some more benefits than the normal downloader has:

* Support
    * You are contributing to free software. Think of it like this: If you and many people buy example. redhat, Redhat will be able to contribute to the GNU/linux communiti. They also has the abiliti to promote it
    * You get manuals, which are a heck more nicer than reading off the screen!
    * Also, Free software is not about Free as in price, but as in freedom which also is statet in the GPL.

Well, even though I have never bought my own official GNU/Linux system, I am going to buy it when Slackware 9.0 gets in the stores.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast