Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi. i am newbie. I have a aspire one 110 with linpus linux lite. I install amsn from add/remove programma but it is the old version. When i try to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Install amsn

Hi. i am newbie. I have a aspire one 110 with linpus linux lite. I install amsn from add/remove programma but it is the old version. When i try to check for new version from amsn a new window open and close. Nothing happend. I download the new version for the site. I check the "execute" from properties but when i try to open it, nothing happend. like i m not click it. I try with the other way via the terminal but some command are wrong. any ideas. i try to install amsn for a week now

I don't know if Linpus Lite has Pidgin in its package manager but Pidgin should be able to handle it.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Just Joined!
    I think pidgin dont support webcam. The problem solved!!!!! i install ubuntu and now i have everything i want

For Acer Aspire One, there is probably nothing better than Ubuntu Easy Peasy.
    Everything works out the box: wireless, camera, codecs are preinstalled, flash is preinstalled and it has OpenOffice 3, Pidgin,VLC and Songbird!!!
    You have to do NOTHING after the installation! It really rocks