Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
where exactly do u get this error ? on the grub and also can you go in single use mode whatever bootloader they use, it's not working with livecd-usb installation. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    kyt
    Just Joined!

where exactly do u get this error ? on the grub and also can you go in single use mode
    whatever bootloader they use, it's not working with livecd-usb installation. it's not possible to boot into any mode -- the menu is not visible and not responsive.

try holding on to the shift key after giving in the password also try to go into terminal if possible ( by pressing CNTRL+ALT+[1-6]). And as you have said the u have created a liveUsb for booting form USB , It must present you 1st with a window wherein you have many different option , like system memory check and default language selection.
    Only if I could understand the man pages
    Registered Linux user #492640

kyt
    Just Joined!
    try holding on to the shift key after giving in the password also try to go into terminal if possible ( by pressing CNTRL+ALT+[1-6]).
    this did not work

I m unable to figure out the problem , can you provide more detail like do you see the Linux kernel being uncompressed and other scripts running . Have you tried this USB on some other machine ??? . Some time it the problem with the hardware and same times a corrupt download can also be a valid reason.
    Only if I could understand the man pages
    Registered Linux user #492640

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2