Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Unfortunately I continued to have problems installing 64Studio. I have since discovered why ( 64 Studio 2.1 Installation Error (tetex-bin error) ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Unfortunately I continued to have problems installing 64Studio. I have since discovered why (64 Studio 2.1 Installation Error (tetex-bin error) | 64 Studio), but I had already lost my rag with all of these problems and decided to just use Windows for the music. It's not what I wanted, but when it comes down to it I want to be writing music, not messing around trying to get things to work.

Anyhoo, thanks for all your help Jonathan. It's my opinion that the funnies with my main Ubuntu system were just down to the swap partition thing and nothing more, so my original question can be considered resolved. I learned loads about GRUB though which I am really happy about

Quote Originally Posted by esqobar View Post
    Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Unfortunately I continued to have problems installing 64Studio.

... but I had already lost my rag with all of these problems and decided to just use Windows for the music. It's not what I wanted, but when it comes down to it I want to be writing music, not messing around trying to get things to work.

Anyhoo, thanks for all your help Jonathan. It's my opinion that the funnies with my main Ubuntu system were just down to the swap partition thing and nothing more, so my original question can be considered resolved. I learned loads about GRUB though which I am really happy about
    3 days is not long ... sorry you did not get things to work quite the way you wanted. Good luck with the music

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2