Find the answer to your Linux question:
ok, so i have an issue that maybe someon can help me solve. I want to dual boot windows xp and mandriva. I have mandriva on my asus eeepc 1101ha ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

xp installation from usb using linux

ok, so i have an issue that maybe someon can help me solve. I want to dual boot windows xp and mandriva. I have mandriva on my asus eeepc 1101ha now, and there is a spare partition. I have a windows iso(dont worry i have the real product key, i just deleted the recovery partition and cant reinstall windows from that). I cant buy an external cd drive right now, so my only option is to boot from usb. How do i make the iso bootable from usb, or does anyone have a different way of going about this?

I'm not sure why you're asking how to install windows on a linux forum, but, er, here you go:
    Roderick van Domburg's Cache Installing Windows XP from USB

install windows xp from usb - Google Search

Just Joined!
    im asking because i want to know how to do it from linux, there are plenty of guides that say how to do it from xp, but i only have access to my linux computer.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Ah, yes. I'm not sure if it's possible to do from linux or not. What you can probably do is install XP in VirtualBox, and then follow one of the guides for how to do it from Windows.

Linux_Downloads - VirtualBox