Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi this is mohit. and i am new in world of linux but i loved it. now days i am facing a problem... that i have linux in my system ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question Anable to boot linux

hi this is mohit. and i am new in world of linux but i loved it. now days i am facing a problem... that i have linux in my system with windows(dual boot).now when i start my pc.i shows me only Linux...in splash screen. but when i press ENTER key on this. it starts in windows not in linux.and i completely unable to boot my system in linux.

Please suggest me any solution....

Linux Guru
    The first step would be to let use know which distribution of Linux you are using as there are hundreds of different distributions. If you don't know, go to the directory /etc and look for a file named release or issue and open it. It will tell you.
    What were you doing immediately prior to this problem? You may have an incorrect menu in your boot file. Linux has several different bootloaders which is one reason we need to know your distriubtion. Were you using Linux to boot both Linux and windows? Did you have your dual-boot working or was this a new installation?