Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi i wants to dowload and evaluate redhat advance or enterprise server. Where can i get the Demo version of this OS. is there any ftp from where i can ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

redhat advance+enterprise server download

hi

i wants to dowload and evaluate redhat advance or enterprise server. Where can i get the Demo version of this OS.

is there any ftp from where i can download iso.

thanx for any help in advance

Linux Guru
    I dont beleive their is a free download, I am pretty sure you will need to pay to get these versions, as they are targeted at businesses and Redhat wants to make money from them.

Check redhat.com for more details.

Jason

Linux Engineer
    Jason is correct, the advanced server software are licenced based. For short, you must pay for it. Start to look like microsoft!!

Regards

Regards

Andutt

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Guru
    I don't really think that it's that easy. As I've understood it, they have included some commercial applications by IBM and Oracle and other industrial vendors, so it would be a bit hard to give it out for free.

Just Joined!
    yeah thats true, but cant we get an evaluation version so that we can just check out its feature....

Linux Guru
    It's probably very hard with those third-party agreements. If it's important for your company, you could contacting them and see what they say. It probably has to be done on a per-incident basis, at least. They probably don't have any "standardized" solutions for it.