Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Just a short question: if you only install them to try which one you like most, why not using VMware or VirtualBox?...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Just a short question: if you only install them to try which one you like most, why not using VMware or VirtualBox?
    Refining Linux Advent calendar: 24 Outstanding ZSH Gems

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by Manko10 View Post
    Just a short question: if you only install them to try which one you like most, why not using VMware or VirtualBox?
    Ok, cheers Manko. I just might do that.

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyjfl View Post
    Like many other PC Addicts , I just want to tryout the different Distros and probably choose the best or the fastest.
    I'd personally recommend installing and trying them one distro at a time whether it be through actual installs, or virtual. Doing it that way should cause less confusion while allowing you to get a better feel for the current distro. It's easy enough to add additional distros once you have a better understanding of Linux. Just my own preference and opinion of course.

Best of luck to you with it either way.
    oz

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    Cheers Ozar. I have now put Fedora on and it is not a bad distro at all. Very easy to install, I must add. Haha, I just realised, I am not too sure how to uninstall them yet. Ah well, you live and learn. Its a pity my games like Nova games and COD will not play on them. Although I have not tried them yet. They are great systems and quite fast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2