Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi guys, long time no see. how are you doing? well, i came here today because i have some problem. i am using linux mandrake 10 official gnome and want ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

installing flash plugin

hi guys, long time no see. how are you doing? well, i came here today because i have some problem. i am using linux mandrake 10 official gnome and want to install flash plugin in order to be able to watch flash in my epiphany browser. nevertheless, since i am new to linux i don't know how to install the flash plugin. i will be thankful if somebody gives me a link to a tutorial or give me instruction.

Linux Guru
    d/l the installer from here and follow the instructions:

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/...ad/alternates/

Jeremy
    Registered Linux user #346571
    "All The Dude ever wanted was his rug back" - The Dude

Just Joined!
    well, i think i got here a problem. it seems like that epiphany doesn't have a flash plugin. is it possible? if there's no plugin, what shold i do then?

Linux Guru
    When you run the installer, it'll prompt you for the location you want to install it. Give the location of the epiphany plugins folder. I believe that it should work.

Jeremy
    Registered Linux user #346571
    "All The Dude ever wanted was his rug back" - The Dude

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy1701
    When you run the installer, it'll prompt you for the location you want to install it. Give the location of the ephoany plugins folder. I believe that it should work.

Jeremy
    ok, thank you jeremy. you helped me a lot. i will download and install it later. right now, i have more important things to do.