Find the answer to your Linux question:
Please I have the same trouble some body helpme i need to install Debian Lenny 5.0.5 in my IBM x3650 M3 Server and the instalation program did not recognize the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

install Debian on IBM x3650 M3 Server

Please I have the same trouble some body helpme i need to install Debian Lenny 5.0.5 in my IBM x3650 M3 Server and the instalation program did not recognize the virtual drive with any RAID , i haved proved with Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5 and Raid 10 PLEASE HELPMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgefdez205 View Post
    Please I have the same trouble some body helpme i need to install Debian Lenny 5.0.5 in my IBM x3650 M3 Server and the instalation program did not recognize the virtual drive with any RAID , i haved proved with Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5 and Raid 10 PLEASE HELPMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hello Jorge,

1. Have you tried loading a differente driver at boot time.
    2. Are there any BIOS parameters withing the x3650 M3 you me change...
    3. Is the I/O Controller the LSISAS1068E ?

Let me know how it went...

Just Joined!
    well, eventually i have decided to install Centos and everything goes well , the problem is if anyone want to solve the issue must build a debian instalation custom integrating the drivers from red hat kernel who is the onlyone that have the drivers for the raid integreated and yes a tried all things a serched in the bios i tried all drivers from instalation and tried several external drivers and nothing works.... i 'm sorry but the problem not have a simple solution the only way is that someone post an iso with the drivers...

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close