Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello everyone! So I royally screwed up my computer. Heres a summary of what's going on. I have been a long time Windows XP sp3 fan. I was totally interested ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Major help needed - Grub2 bootloader all messed up (my fault)

Hello everyone!

So I royally screwed up my computer. Heres a summary of what's going on.

I have been a long time Windows XP sp3 fan. I was totally interested in starting to use a Linux distro but was afraid that if something was to go wrong I would not know how or would struggle fixing it. On Ubuntu's website there is the walkthrough to dual boot with Windows using Grub. Seemed perfect.

Recently I purchased a motherboard, 4x4gb RAM, intel i3 cpu and thermaltake case to upgrade in addition to my existing hardware. Custom build completed I powered on for the first time with great success! Grub loaded and I first went to Windows XP to install additional drivers and such. I had already known that I would want to use x64 version of Ubuntu to support my 16gb of RAM. After some Ubuntu forum searching and some Google searches I decided to uninstall Ubuntu and Grub and reinstall with the x64.

Here's exactly what I did to mess everything up. I had installed Ubuntu and Grub (using wubi) onto a secondary 40gb HDD. I used a disk manager app to partition that hard drive and wipe it clean. I then inserted my Windows XP OS recovery disc to then go into repair and fix up the MBR to get my back to booting Windows straight up. My first problem was that the recovery disc would not boot. Even when I later went into BIOS and changed the boot order. With this and every disc I then attempted I was met with a black screen that had a blinking cursor. It wouldn't allow me to type anything. When attempting to boot from my primary hard drive with Windows I was met by the Grub rescue> screen of death. Since I partioned my hard drive that contained Grub, it is not able to find anything.

I burned Super Grub 2 iso onto a disc and tried to run it. Black screen with cursor. I tried to run an Ubuntu OS disc. Black screen with cursor. Besides BIOS the only screen I can get to is the Grub rescue> screen that has no files to draw from.

I'm pretty freaked out by all this. All my important files are backed up so I am prepared to do anything. My preference would by to not wipe the hard drive.

Any help is so very appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to here me out.

Linux Guru
    Grub loaded and I first went to Windows XP to install additional drivers and such.
    Was this from the Grub menu after you installed Ubuntu?

Was your first install of Ubuntu a wubi (as a program withing windows)?

My first problem was that the recovery disc would not boot.
    That's pretty standard for xp. Do you have a full xp installation disk?

How many hard drives?
    How many partitions on each?

Can you boot either xp or Ubuntu?
    There is no reason you would not be able to boot from the CD drive if you have it set to first boot priority in the BIOS. Having Grub in the mbr of your hard drive would not affect this.

Google bootinfoscript and download and run it and post the output here. That will give you detailed information on your drives and boot files. I'm sure someone will be able to give you some sound advice.

Just Joined!

Questions answered

Was this from the Grub menu after you installed Ubuntu?
    Yes this was the original Grub menu I had installed from Wubi.

Was your first install of Ubuntu a wubi (as a program withing windows)?
    Yes this is my first install of Ubuntu with wubi.

Do you have a full xp installation disk? How many hard drives? How many partitions on each?
    No full xp install disk just the eMachines XP OS recovery disc. I currently have 1 primary 160gb HDD installed as my primary and 1 40gb HDD that has been formatted blank with disk utility. My 160gb primary HDD has 2 total partitions. The second is a 40gb recovery partition.

Can you boot either xp or Ubuntu?
    No. Neither.

There is no reason you would not be able to boot from the CD drive if you have it set to first boot priority in the BIOS. Having Grub in the mbr of your hard drive would not affect this.
    Then whyyyyyy

Google bootinfoscript and download and run it and post the output here.
    Is this something I can download and install onto a flash drive or CD? On my computer in question I have NO access to ANY OS. I have access to a laptop that can do these things need be.

Just Joined!
    I am also relatively new to Ubuntu and the Linux community/forums. Maybe someone can help direct me to additional help sources. Google has let me down somewhat and also got me into this mess to begin with with a websites inaccurate details.

Linux Guru
    I think you should be able to boot your Ubuntu Live CD and if you can get online and go to the site, download it. I believe you should be able to run it from RAM as long as you don't reboot.
    Download Site:

Boot Info Script | Download Boot Info Script software for free at SourceForge.net

Read the instructions for use before beginning at the link below:

SourceForge.net: Boot Info Script - Project Web Hosting - Open Source Software

It should work but, if it doesn't work, try downloading it to a flash drive. After clicking the download button, click Save and note which directory it is being saved to. The instructions page explains how to run it using Ubuntu.

Did you attempt to search for the bootinfoscript mentioned by yancek?
    The first hit is a Solved thread on Ubuntu's forum.
    And, yes, you would be able to run from a LiveCD or USB disc. But you'll need to be able to boot in some fashion first.

If you are unable to boot from any LiveCD, I would try checking all of your hardware connections, re-seatting RAM, even resetting CMOS if needed.
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Just Joined!
    If you are unable to boot from any LiveCD, I would try checking all of your hardware connections, re-seatting RAM, even resetting CMOS if needed.
    Check, check, and check. Tried all those things and was still unable to boot from any LiveCD. When I have a CD inserted in the drive and boot from that drive I don't go to the Grub Rescue screen but to a black screen with a blinking cursor in the the top left corner. This is the case with all CDs.

I'm going to try a newer DVD drive and if that doesn't work other HDD's. Bootinfoscript sounds great and I will keep it in mind for when I get access to an OS.

Thanks for the continued help everybody!

Just Joined!
    Alright so updates produce good news. I borrowed a newer DVD drive that connects through a SATA cable (my current DVD drive uses IDE) and was able to successfully boot from CD. Part of the problem must have come from the adapter I use to convert my IDE to SATA. Ah well it works most of the time.

So upon booting with my recovery disc I attempted to open the recovery console to run FIXMBR only to find stupid ass eMachines CD doesn't allow me access to the Recovery Console. Even tried to install it so that I have access to it every time I boot. Right now I hooked an older 140GB HDD up and installed Ubuntu x64 and it's running beautifully.

Next I still need to fix the MBR on the other HDD of mine (the 160gb I have winXP and the messed up MBR on)

Going to try the bootinfoscript next but now that I have Ubuntu to work with any other suggestions?

Just Joined!
    Here are my results after running Bootinfoscript

Code:
                      Boot Info Script 0.60    from 17 May 2011

============================= Boot Info Summary: ===============================

=> Grub2 (v1.99) is installed in the MBR of /dev/sda and looks at sector 1 of 
        the same hard drive for core.img. core.img is at this location and looks 
        in partition 5 for /boot/grub.
     => Grub2 (v1.99) is installed in the MBR of /dev/sdb and looks at sector 1 of 
        the same hard drive for core.img. core.img is at this location and looks 
        for (,msdos5)/boot/grub on this drive.

sda1: __________________________________________________________________________

File system:       ntfs
        Boot sector type:  Windows Vista/7
        Boot sector info:   No errors found in the Boot Parameter Block.
        Operating System:  Windows XP
        Boot files:        /boot.ini /ntldr /NTDETECT.COM

sda2: __________________________________________________________________________

File system:       vfat
        Boot sector type:  Unknown
        Operating System:  
        Boot files:        /ntldr /NTDETECT.COM

sdb1: __________________________________________________________________________

File system:       ntfs
        Boot sector type:  Windows XP
        Operating System:  
        Boot files:        

sdb2: __________________________________________________________________________

File system:       Extended Partition
        Boot sector type:  Unknown
        Boot sector info:  

sdb5: __________________________________________________________________________

File system:       ext4
        Boot sector type:  -
        Boot sector info:  
        Operating System:  Ubuntu 11.04
        Boot files:        /boot/grub/grub.cfg /etc/fstab /boot/grub/core.img

sdb6: __________________________________________________________________________

File system:       swap
        Boot sector type:  -
        Boot sector info:  

============================ Drive/Partition Info: =============================

Drive: sda _____________________________________________________________________

Disk /dev/sda: 160.0 GB, 160041885696 bytes
    255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 19457 cylinders, total 312581808 sectors
    Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
    Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes

Partition  Boot  Start Sector    End Sector  # of Sectors  Id System

/dev/sda1    *     11,100,915   312,576,704   301,475,790   7 NTFS / exFAT / HPFS
    /dev/sda2                  63    11,100,914    11,100,852   b W95 FAT32

Drive: sdb _____________________________________________________________________

Disk /dev/sdb: 120.0 GB, 120034123776 bytes
    255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 14593 cylinders, total 234441648 sectors
    Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
    Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes

Partition  Boot  Start Sector    End Sector  # of Sectors  Id System

/dev/sdb1    *             63   125,187,311   125,187,249   7 NTFS / exFAT / HPFS
    /dev/sdb2         125,188,094   234,440,703   109,252,610   5 Extended
    /dev/sdb5         125,188,096   200,925,183    75,737,088  83 Linux
    /dev/sdb6         200,927,232   234,440,703    33,513,472  82 Linux swap / Solaris

"blkid" output: ________________________________________________________________

Device           UUID                                   TYPE       LABEL

/dev/sda1        4C9C619E9C6182F6                       ntfs       Main Drive
    /dev/sda2        423B-2BDF                              vfat       RECOVERY
    /dev/sdb1        7B589ED70B566321                       ntfs       Primary Slave
    /dev/sdb5        87487069-dff5-4faf-96a8-cce690447e39   ext4       
    /dev/sdb6        843eb86c-dfc2-420c-b7a5-0e6d5c595339   swap       

================================ Mount points: =================================

Device           Mount_Point              Type       Options

/dev/sdb5        /                        ext4       (rw,errors=remount-ro,commit=0)

================================ sda1/boot.ini: ================================

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [boot loader]
    default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS

[operating systems]
    multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Windows XP Media Center Edition" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect
    C:\CMDCONS\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=========================== sdb5/boot/grub/grub.cfg: ===========================

#
    # DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE
    #
    # It is automatically generated by grub-mkconfig using templates
    # from /etc/grub.d and settings from /etc/default/grub
    #

### BEGIN /etc/grub.d/00_header ###
    if [ -s $prefix/grubenv ]; then
      set have_grubenv=true
      load_env
    fi
    set default="0"
    if [ "${prev_saved_entry}" ]; then
      set saved_entry="${prev_saved_entry}"
      save_env saved_entry
      set prev_saved_entry=
      save_env prev_saved_entry
      set boot_once=true
    fi

function savedefault {
      if [ -z "${boot_once}" ]; then
        saved_entry="${chosen}"
        save_env saved_entry
      fi
    }

function recordfail {
      set recordfail=1
      if [ -n "${have_grubenv}" ]; then if [ -z "${boot_once}" ]; then save_env recordfail; fi; fi
    }

function load_video {
      insmod vbe
      insmod vga
      insmod video_bochs
      insmod video_cirrus
    }

insmod part_msdos
    insmod ext2
    set root='(/dev/sdb,msdos5)'
    search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 87487069-dff5-4faf-96a8-cce690447e39
    if loadfont /usr/share/grub/unicode.pf2 ; then
      set gfxmode=auto
      load_video
      insmod gfxterm
    fi
    terminal_output gfxterm
    insmod part_msdos
    insmod ext2
    set locale_dir=($root)/boot/grub/locale
    set lang=en_US
    insmod gettext
    if [ "${recordfail}" = 1 ]; then
      set timeout=-1
    else
      set timeout=10
    fi
    ### END /etc/grub.d/00_header ###

### BEGIN /etc/grub.d/05_debian_theme ###
    set menu_color_normal=white/black
    set menu_color_highlight=black/light-gray
    if background_color 44,0,30; then
      clear
    fi
    ### END /etc/grub.d/05_debian_theme ###

### BEGIN /etc/grub.d/10_linux ###
    if [ ${recordfail} != 1 ]; then
      if [ -e ${prefix}/gfxblacklist.txt ]; then
        if hwmatch ${prefix}/gfxblacklist.txt 3; then
          if [ ${match} = 0 ]; then
            set linux_gfx_mode=keep
          else
            set linux_gfx_mode=text
          fi
        else
          set linux_gfx_mode=text
        fi
      else
        set linux_gfx_mode=keep
      fi
    else
      set linux_gfx_mode=text
    fi
    export linux_gfx_mode
    if [ "$linux_gfx_mode" != "text" ]; then load_video; fi
    menuentry 'Ubuntu, with Linux 2.6.38-11-generic' --class ubuntu --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os {
    	recordfail
    	set gfxpayload=$linux_gfx_mode
    	insmod part_msdos
    	insmod ext2
    	linux	/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-11-generic root=UUID=87487069-dff5-4faf-96a8-cce690447e39 ro   quiet splash vt.handoff=7
    	initrd	/boot/initrd.img-2.6.38-11-generic
    }
    menuentry 'Ubuntu, with Linux 2.6.38-11-generic (recovery mode)' --class ubuntu --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os {
    	recordfail
    	insmod part_msdos
    	insmod ext2
    	echo	'Loading Linux 2.6.38-11-generic ...'
    	linux	/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-11-generic root=UUID=87487069-dff5-4faf-96a8-cce690447e39 ro single 
    	echo	'Loading initial ramdisk ...'
    	initrd	/boot/initrd.img-2.6.38-11-generic
    }
    submenu "Previous Linux versions" {
    menuentry 'Ubuntu, with Linux 2.6.38-8-generic' --class ubuntu --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os {
    	recordfail
    	insmod part_msdos
    	insmod ext2
    	linux	/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-8-generic root=UUID=87487069-dff5-4faf-96a8-cce690447e39 ro   quiet splash vt.handoff=7
    	initrd	/boot/initrd.img-2.6.38-8-generic
    }
    menuentry 'Ubuntu, with Linux 2.6.38-8-generic (recovery mode)' --class ubuntu --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os {
    	recordfail
    	insmod part_msdos
    	insmod ext2
    	echo	'Loading Linux 2.6.38-8-generic ...'
    	linux	/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-8-generic root=UUID=87487069-dff5-4faf-96a8-cce690447e39 ro single 
    	echo	'Loading initial ramdisk ...'
    	initrd	/boot/initrd.img-2.6.38-8-generic
    }
    }
    ### END /etc/grub.d/10_linux ###

### BEGIN /etc/grub.d/20_linux_xen ###
    ### END /etc/grub.d/20_linux_xen ###

### BEGIN /etc/grub.d/20_memtest86+ ###
    menuentry "Memory test (memtest86+)" {
    	insmod part_msdos
    	insmod ext2
    	linux16	/boot/memtest86+.bin
    }
    menuentry "Memory test (memtest86+, serial console 115200)" {
    	insmod part_msdos
    	insmod ext2
    	linux16	/boot/memtest86+.bin console=ttyS0,115200n8
    }
    ### END /etc/grub.d/20_memtest86+ ###

### BEGIN /etc/grub.d/30_os-prober ###
    menuentry "Windows XP Media Center Edition (on /dev/sda1)" --class windows --class os {
    	insmod part_msdos
    	insmod ntfs
    	set root='(/dev/sda,msdos1)'
    	search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 4C9C619E9C6182F6
    	drivemap -s (hd0) ${root}
    	chainloader +1
    }
    menuentry "Windows NT/2000/XP (on /dev/sda2)" --class windows --class os {
    	insmod part_msdos
    	insmod fat
    	set root='(/dev/sda,msdos2)'
    	search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root 423b-2bdf
    	drivemap -s (hd0) ${root}
    	chainloader +1
    }
    ### END /etc/grub.d/30_os-prober ###

### BEGIN /etc/grub.d/40_custom ###
    # This file provides an easy way to add custom menu entries.  Simply type the
    # menu entries you want to add after this comment.  Be careful not to change
    # the 'exec tail' line above.
    ### END /etc/grub.d/40_custom ###

### BEGIN /etc/grub.d/41_custom ###
    if [ -f  $prefix/custom.cfg ]; then
      source $prefix/custom.cfg;
    fi
    ### END /etc/grub.d/41_custom ###

=============================== sdb5/etc/fstab: ================================

# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
    #
    # Use 'blkid -o value -s UUID' to print the universally unique identifier
    # for a device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name
    # devices that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
    #
    # <file system> <mount point>   <type>  <options>       <dump>  <pass>
    proc            /proc           proc    nodev,noexec,nosuid 0       0
    # / was on /dev/sdb5 during installation
    UUID=87487069-dff5-4faf-96a8-cce690447e39 /               ext4    errors=remount-ro 0       1
    # swap was on /dev/sdb6 during installation
    UUID=843eb86c-dfc2-420c-b7a5-0e6d5c595339 none            swap    sw              0       0

=================== sdb5: Location of files loaded by Grub: ====================

GiB - GB             File                                 Fragment(s)

63.856754303 = 68.565667840   boot/grub/core.img                             1
      83.987304688 = 90.180681728   boot/grub/grub.cfg                             1
      62.764648438 = 67.393028096   boot/initrd.img-2.6.38-11-generic              2
      61.573760986 = 66.114322432   boot/initrd.img-2.6.38-8-generic               2
      62.042304993 = 66.617417728   boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-11-generic                 1
      63.856101990 = 68.564967424   boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-8-generic                  1
      62.764648438 = 67.393028096   initrd.img                                     2
      61.573760986 = 66.114322432   initrd.img.old                                 2
      62.042304993 = 66.617417728   vmlinuz                                        1
      63.856101990 = 68.564967424   vmlinuz.old                                    1

======================== Unknown MBRs/Boot Sectors/etc: ========================

Unknown BootLoader on sda2

00000000  e9 a7 00 52 45 43 4f 56  45 52 59 00 02 08 20 00  |...RECOVERY... .|
    00000010  02 00 00 00 00 f8 00 00  3f 00 ff 00 3f 00 00 00  |........?...?...|
    00000020  b0 62 a9 00 44 2a 00 00  00 00 00 00 02 00 00 00  |.b..D*..........|
    00000030  01 00 06 00 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  |................|
    00000040  80 00 29 df 2b 3b 42 20  20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20  |..).+;B         |
    00000050  20 20 46 41 54 33 32 20  20 20 8b d0 c1 e2 02 80  |  FAT32   ......|
    00000060  e6 01 66 c1 e8 07 66 3b  46 f8 74 2a 66 89 46 f8  |..f...f;F.t*f.F.|
    00000070  66 03 46 f4 66 0f b6 5e  28 80 e3 0f 74 0f 3a 5e  |f.F.f..^(...t.:^|
    00000080  10 0f 83 90 00 66 0f af  5e 24 66 03 c3 bb e0 07  |.....f..^$f.....|
    00000090  b9 01 00 e8 cf 00 8b da  66 8b 87 00 7e 66 25 ff  |........f...~f%.|
    000000a0  ff ff 0f 66 3d f8 ff ff  0f c3 33 c9 8e d9 8e c1  |...f=.....3.....|
    000000b0  8e d1 66 bc f4 7b 00 00  bd 00 7c 66 0f b6 46 10  |..f..{....|f..F.|
    000000c0  66 f7 66 24 66 0f b7 56  0e 66 03 56 1c 66 89 56  |f.f$f..V.f.V.f.V|
    000000d0  f4 66 03 c2 66 89 46 fc  66 c7 46 f8 ff ff ff ff  |.f..f.F.f.F.....|
    000000e0  66 8b 46 2c 66 50 e8 af  00 bb 70 00 b9 01 00 e8  |f.F,fP....p.....|
    000000f0  73 00 bf 00 07 b1 0b be  a9 7d f3 a6 74 2a 03 f9  |s........}..t*..|
    00000100  83 c7 15 81 ff 00 09 72  ec 66 40 4a 75 db 66 58  |.......r.f@Ju.fX|
    00000110  e8 47 ff 72 cf be b4 7d  ac 84 c0 74 09 b4 0e bb  |.G.r...}...t....|
    00000120  07 00 cd 10 eb f2 cd 19  66 58 ff 75 09 ff 75 0f  |........fX.u..u.|
    00000130  66 58 bb 00 20 66 83 f8  02 72 da 66 3d f8 ff ff  |fX.. f...r.f=...|
    00000140  0f 73 d2 66 50 e8 50 00  0f b6 4e 0d e8 16 00 c1  |.s.fP.P...N.....|
    00000150  e1 05 03 d9 66 58 53 e8  00 ff 5b 72 d8 8a 56 40  |....fXS...[r..V@|
    00000160  ea 00 00 00 20 66 60 66  6a 00 66 50 53 6a 00 66  |.... f`fj.fPSj.f|
    00000170  68 10 00 01 00 8b f4 b8  00 42 8a 56 40 cd 13 be  |h........B.V@...|
    00000180  c7 7d 72 94 67 83 44 24  06 20 66 67 ff 44 24 08  |.}r.g.D$. fg.D$.|
    00000190  e2 e3 83 c4 10 66 61 c3  66 48 66 48 66 0f b6 56  |.....fa.fHfHf..V|
    000001a0  0d 66 f7 e2 66 03 46 fc  c3 4e 54 4c 44 52 20 20  |.f..f.F..NTLDR  |
    000001b0  20 20 20 20 0d 0a 4e 6f  20 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20  |    ..No System |
    000001c0  44 69 73 6b 20 6f 72 0d  0a 44 69 73 6b 20 49 2f  |Disk or..Disk I/|
    000001d0  4f 20 65 72 72 6f 72 0d  0a 50 72 65 73 73 20 61  |O error..Press a|
    000001e0  20 6b 65 79 20 74 6f 20  72 65 73 74 61 72 74 0d  | key to restart.|
    000001f0  0a 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00 00 00 55 aa  |..............U.|

Unknown BootLoader on sdb2

00000000  39 20 23 60 8e 44 e4 b1  58 1a 56 05 1e a0 2b 1b  |9 #`.D..X.V...+.|
    00000010  09 85 4c 0e 7d 4e 02 73  ef bf dc 77 1a 70 06 2d  |..L.}N.s...w.p.-|
    00000020  50 55 af 52 3b 0c ae fd  97 71 83 92 1c 7d bc 18  |PU.R;....q...}..|
    00000030  f8 12 25 b3 e9 8d 7e 19  8a c4 65 64 5f 27 8a c4  |..%...~...ed_'..|
    00000040  6f 91 26 c8 51 70 c3 24  14 fb 7e b6 2b 5b a2 f7  |o.&.Qp.$..~.+[..|
    00000050  db 70 1a cb 8b 0c b8 f5  83 c4 cf af 70 fc 3d a3  |.p..........p.=.|
    00000060  0b 7e 0c 83 1a c0 66 8c  d7 56 3b 20 30 cf c2 e5  |.~....f..V; 0...|
    00000070  39 14 46 7e f6 32 a1 00  72 79 8c 17 cb 28 86 32  |9.F~.2..ry...(.2|
    00000080  50 e2 18 c9 6d 5e 1f 23  4c ca 83 9e 32 41 3e 23  |P...m^.#L...2A>#|
    00000090  7c 89 43 5f 4a e5 45 e2  33 db 43 3c 9f bd ec 65  ||.C_J.E.3.C<...e|
    000000a0  4a 0d e0 c8 18 d8 11 cf  62 6a 49 e5 5a a3 cb 88  |J.......bjI.Z...|
    000000b0  33 13 0e aa 23 a8 81 90  01 34 9e 4c 0d a7 f8 35  |3...#....4.L...5|
    000000c0  df c0 ca 7f 8c 1c ef ba  4f a7 88 45 21 10 d8 52  |........O..E!..R|
    000000d0  36 06 9b f4 b9 5b 07 13  38 b4 d0 16 24 27 7d f5  |6....[..8...$'}.|
    000000e0  b7 31 b9 53 35 9e 9c 2b  22 cc 2b 86 52 0b f3 91  |.1.S5..+".+.R...|
    000000f0  3a 5d 1b d8 54 e5 88 53  e4 bc f5 03 2a 32 41 aa  |:]..T..S....*2A.|
    00000100  68 bf 11 c1 d9 6c 88 4f  79 58 f4 76 3a 6a aa 51  |h....l.OyX.v:j.Q|
    00000110  dc d5 59 e1 de a4 53 52  c3 dc 51 e5 5b c0 51 2a  |..Y...SR..Q.[.Q*|
    00000120  64 46 1d 41 d5 4f 2f 09  53 e5 aa 20 d9 04 5a 77  |dF.A.O/.S.. ..Zw|
    00000130  6b e8 31 a0 5f fe 83 0a  07 80 d2 3f 2a 2f b8 52  |k.1._......?*/.R|
    00000140  9a f2 95 53 e5 ea fd 99  de 8a 51 60 af 3c b0 4e  |...S......Q`.<.N|
    00000150  cf 1b 3c 93 17 81 66 1b  20 02 c9 cf 91 c2 c6 a8  |..<...f. .......|
    00000160  61 60 7b 47 97 66 1a f2  b0 34 ad 20 be 92 45 62  |a`{G.f...4. ..Eb|
    00000170  30 66 d3 67 d3 3a 8f 0f  24 f2 de 42 a6 83 0c 04  |0f.g.:..$..B....|
    00000180  62 75 84 92 30 28 bb bd  ed da 98 e5 e0 a5 32 fe  |bu..0(........2.|
    00000190  ce d6 c4 54 dc 96 4a 55  92 90 95 88 02 fe d9 df  |...T..JU........|
    000001a0  81 7a da de 3f 9d e2 11  6a 2c 1b 50 15 e2 5c 08  |.z..?...j,.P..\.|
    000001b0  ea e8 ac 49 de 25 9b d8  9c 99 6c 85 f5 b5 00 fe  |...I.%....l.....|
    000001c0  ff ff 83 fe ff ff 02 00  00 00 00 a8 83 04 00 fe  |................|
    000001d0  ff ff 05 fe ff ff 02 a8  83 04 00 68 ff 01 00 00  |...........h....|
    000001e0  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  |................|
    000001f0  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00 00 00 55 aa  |..............U.|

=============================== StdErr Messages: ===============================

unlzma: Decoder error
    unlzma: Decoder error