Find the answer to your Linux question:
I downloaded a .iso image from a link and about 1/2 way through the installation, I get a Ya? error #127 and then I get a whole bunch of these ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Having a tough time installing Suse Linux

I downloaded a .iso image from a link and about 1/2 way through the installation, I get a Ya? error #127 and then I get a whole bunch of these errors. I've tried 2x to install Suse Linux. Can any one offer some advice?

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Did you check the CD/DVD's md5 check sum before you burned the ISO to disc? Also, did you run the boot integrity check before you started the install? These sort of problems are usually because what you have now on your installation disc is not what was sent to you.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Just Joined!
    "Did you check the CD/DVD's md5 check sum before you burned the ISO to disc?..."
    O....my God! I hv an iso image of the 12.1 burned..and not yet installed due to some minor issues and I am hoping to get those resolved soon. I hope I will not get similar error message when I sit down to do my update from 11.4.