Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
I think you're right, Ugo. I do still get a GUI, but it's a much less lower resolution version, and it looks like it lacks some of the eye candy, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

I think you're right, Ugo. I do still get a GUI, but it's a much less lower resolution version, and it looks like it lacks some of the eye candy, compared to the screen shots in SuSE ducumentation.

It shouldn't affect the actual installation on the hard drive, though, should it?

- Bruce

Linux Engineer
    It will install what it needs to install thats for sure the installation process will probly load a few thing in mem then write the appropriate part, then clear on continue... (normal mode must put a lot more in meme) as for the GUI, yes you will get something but the resolution will be much cheaper since it wount load all the lib and driver to get this working..

Hope this helps
    \"Meditative mind\'s is like a vast ocean... whatever strikes the surface, the bottom stays calm\" - Dalai Lama
    \"Competition ultimatly comes down to one thing... a loser and a winner.\" - Ugo Deschamps

Linux Guru
    And after the initial install, you can change settings or install other components to get best performance.
    /IMHO
    //got nothin'
    ///this use to look better

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    You may have a bad memory stick.

I couldn't get the fedora installer to run on my laptop without starting the installer with the no acpi option, sorry I don't have a link explaining, I am sure google would fine something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2