Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
I had the same problem, it wanted to remove some KDE packages just to install the kdelibs3 and two other packages it wanted. I just used the following source. deb ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

I had the same problem, it wanted to remove some KDE packages just to install the kdelibs3 and two other packages it wanted. I just used the following source.

deb http://people.debian.org/~njordan/stable binary/

It worked fine useing that source.
    I am not sure what it wanted to do because it looks like like I know have the kdelibs4 and kdelibs3 both installed.

Linux Engineer
    I see. Did you use 'apt-get dist-upgrade'? I'm pretty sure that takes care of the problem. Still, I don't comfortable having both kdelibs3 and kdelibs4. I guess I'll stick to KDE2 for now. The only thing I hate about it is that it uses QT2 which causes problems with copying and pasting in X. Other than that, I pretty much like KDE2.
    The best things in life are free.

Linux Newbie
    Yeah, I have got to sort out some dependancy problems. I am going to remove just about all non essential software and then upgrade everything to sid. At the moment I have bits and pieces from everywhere.

KDE 2 is just as good as 3, the only difference I have noticed is the cosmetic changes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4