Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by babuja View Post
    Kakakak and I'm the moron?

If only you could see your stupid way to participate...

About being wrong...I admit my guilt, hope I didn't screwed your good humour. Can you now try to be nice and have a positive way to participate?

Make yourself a favour and go make a mint relaxing wonderful coup of tea...

Sorry guys for the off-topic

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    so we have 'hei' and 'kakakak' and 'coup'? yes, your the moron.

and you should 'make yourself a favour" and go jump off a building. im very relaxed, thanks, because i know how things work and i dont post crap legal advice about 'license issues".

Quote Originally Posted by habit View Post
    so we have 'hei' and 'kakakak' and 'coup'? yes, your the moron.

and you should 'make yourself a favour" and go jump off a building. im very relaxed, thanks, because i know how things work and i dont post crap legal advice about 'license issues".
    I'm more used to jump from airplanes thanks, but it's in may plans to jump from buildings asap...thanks for your suggestion, it's wonderful to talk to you, retarded!

I'm more used to jump from airplanes thanks, but it's in may plans to jump from buildings asap...thanks for your suggestion, it's wonderful to talk to you, retarded!

yea...'hei','kakakakak', 'coup'...and you still cant understand basics of licensing. and i'm SURE that you skydive all the time...right...you seem like a smart guy with lots of money. do everyone a favor, retard....if you do jump out of a plane, do it without a parachute.

have fun with that JARI.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    yea...'hei','kakakakak', 'coup'...and you still cant understand basics of licensing. and i'm SURE that you skydive all the time...right...you seem like a smart guy with lots of money. do everyone a favor, retard....if you do jump out of a plane, do it without a parachute.

have fun with that JARI.
    You're so smart, you know so much about licensing!! 🤣🤣Man, do you ear yourself? Have you suffered brain damage lately?

You're so smart, you know so much about licensing!! ����Man, do you ear yourself? Have you suffered brain damage lately?

i 'ear' myself fine. here's how it works, JARI. you buy one copy of windows or get one with a computer. that means you have 1 license for 1 windows installation. see how that works, dumbass?

load linux and put windows in vm = 1 copy of windows running with one license
    dual-boot linux and windows = 1 copy of windows running with one license

see? simple math, JARI.

i 'ear' myself fine. here's how it works, JARI. you buy one copy of windows or get one with a computer. that means you have 1 license for 1 windows installation. see how that works, dumbass?

load linux and put windows in vm = 1 copy of windows running with one license
    dual-boot linux and windows = 1 copy of windows running with one license

see? simple math, JARI.
    Your best, you know so much about licensing, I'm so glad you could afford some minutes to help with your expertise, thanks so much 🤣🤣🤣

-->
    Your best, you know so much about licensing, I'm so glad you could afford some minutes to help with your expertise, thanks so much 🤣🤣🤣

yea, you obviously needed it since you didnt realize that 1 = 1. have fun JARI.