Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello, What im trying to accomplish is this: I want to setup a helpdesk message board for users at my work to post there issues so i can respond to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

configuring phpbb forum board with sendmail

Hello, What im trying to accomplish is this: I want to setup a helpdesk message board for users at my work to post there issues so i can respond to them and they can learn on how to fix their own problems. So I installed Mandrake Linux on a computer with Apache webserver and i install PHPbb message board like the one we are on now. I want to have it where when i reply to a users post they will get an email. We dont have an internal mail server, but we use an outside ISP with out own domain email. How can i setup send mail to work with the setup i got. For the hostname on my linux box is linux.123.com do i need the .123.com or can i leave it linux. I think this is where i am haveing my problem cause our domain email end with 123.com and i think the linux box is getting confused. I hope this makes sense

Just Joined!
    i think there is a plugin that will do what you want. check the phpbb site, but im not 100% sure about it.

Just Joined!
    Hi all. I saw something like this in wp-plugins.net/plugin/wp-phpbb/. Try to look it there.

Just Joined!

sendmail path

Hello. How can I find out w hat path to sendmail on server. Is anybody know?
    Sorry , if my question is stupid, but i really don't know.