Find the answer to your Linux question:
After I've done all the Anaconda configuration with FC4T2/FC3.91, when it says "Transfering install image to hard disk" it comes up with a dialog about through that says "There ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Engineer

Fedora Core 4 Test 2

After I've done all the Anaconda configuration with FC4T2/FC3.91, when it says "Transfering install image to hard disk" it comes up with a dialog about through that says "There was an error copying the install image to the hard disk. Probably you ran out of disk space."

I've tried freeing disk space, sliding around partitions, deleting the swap, ext3 and ext2 filesystems, changing the size of the partition I was installing on and puting the installer disk in my other drive.

Linux Engineer
    Well how much space is it now?

Linux Engineer
    12GB and the full install is ~6.6GB

FC4 is still in testing so it may be a flaw. I would wait if I were you. Any reason you are not using FC3 that is fully updated? It will be fairly recent software.

Bryan
    Looking for a distro? Look here.
    "There can be no doubt that all our knowledge begins with experience." - Immanuel Kant (Critique of Pure Reason)
    Queen's University - Arts and Science 2008 (Sociology)
    Registered Linux User #386147.

Linux Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by bryansmith
    FC4 is still in testing so it may be a flaw.
    FC4 will come out, as a full "finished" version in June. Untill that time, I'd suggest using FC3 as FC4t2 can break down suddenly. That's the risico of using a test version