Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hey everyone. Just wanted to thank everyone for their help. I got Fedora Core 3 installed, dual booting with Windows. After using fdisk to delete all the partitions on the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Fedora Core 3 Installed!

Hey everyone. Just wanted to thank everyone for their help. I got Fedora Core 3 installed, dual booting with Windows. After using fdisk to delete all the partitions on the new hard drive (well, wasn't new, come from eBay) the Fedora installer saw the drive, and installed perfectly. I went ahead and installed 'everything' when it asked what packages, since I don't really care about space right now. Thanks everyone!

Enjoy.
    Stumbling around the 'net:
    www.cloudyuseful.com

oz
    forum.guy
    Glad to hear you are up and running - have fun!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    so far i have really enjoyed it. i had red hat 9 running at one point, but i didnt think of dual booting, so i took it off since it was on my media center pc, which made my media center, a regular computer since i was a newbie and couldnt figure out how to work the tv tuner (which is my next project for fedora after i get all the networking right). i am definetaly not taking it off now. i may do a reinstall though, since i installed 'everything' and decided i didn't need everything. lol. is there a way to just uninstall some stuff? like some of the desktops, all i need is gnome and kde.