Find the answer to your Linux question:
I had 4 partition in my 40 GB hard disk in which windows XP was installed on C: Drive and I installed linux on F: drive. But after succesfully installing ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Can't Boot Windows-Xp from Grub

I had 4 partition in my 40 GB hard disk in which windows XP was installed on C: Drive and I installed linux on F: drive. But after succesfully installing Linux I can't boot windows XP from Grub Boot Loader. What really happend was that it was stoing acivity after showing "Root Verify Chainloader+1" option" and can't boot Xp, but it was booting Linux well and good. Where is the problem ?? Will anyone please tell me?

Linux User
    Paste your grub config here.

Just Joined!
    My grub configuration is ok and i am sure about that but I want to tell u that I was given a warning message during partitioning with Disk Druid That I might have "Incorrect BIOS Geometry". Later when I boot my computer with Win98 CD to run "FDISK" I found that my partition table was Incorrect due to not able to view logical drives of windows and non dos "linux" drives. So How can I overcome that? Shall I have to re-format my total Hard Disk or Do it fron the begining or Flash my BIOS with recent Flash utility from the vendor?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close