Find the answer to your Linux question:
Sorry, I know this isint a linux specific question but i thought u guys mihgt be able to help. Im getting hundreds of e-mails a day containing the Sobig.F Virus ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

BLock Certain IP Address

Sorry, I know this isint a linux specific question but i thought u guys mihgt be able to help. Im getting hundreds of e-mails a day containing the Sobig.F Virus (if only my net adapter would work in linux i could use it there and not even have to worry about viruses). Thats still not a problemm as mcafee detecs and deletes the file before it can do any harm. However its just an annoyance. The e-mails are all sent from completely different e-mail addresses, but all form the same IP address namely: 80.148.16.226
    Is there anyway I can stop recieving e-mails from this IP address completely?? Thanks!

Just Joined!
    If you control your mail server you can probably configure it to ignore ip addresses. But I'm guessing you get your email from some ISP? If so, you maybe able to try spamassassin (http://www.spamassassin.org).

Or you could could try Mozilla mail or MozillaThunderbird - it has built in bayesian filters.