Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Eh. That sucks. I guess I will just have to buy a Linmodem. ^_^ Thanks for all of your help....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Eh. That sucks. I guess I will just have to buy a Linmodem. ^_^ Thanks for all of your help.

Just Joined!
    Hey I tried it again. I found out it freezes when it is still at the DOS like screen at the line running \sbin\loader. Can anyone help me now with this ne found info?

Just Joined!
    all i know is that Hp+linux=poop, i installed FC3 on an Hp and it wouldnt even boot, i had 2 get an xp start disc and delete the linux partition from that, and then i installed it on and old hp i had laying around (i think i put red hat 9 on it) and the ethernet card wont work (i've tried 3 or 4 different kinds) so then i got my own computer

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    : / Man. Well I will still try acouple more I must succeed!

Linux Newbie
    When I first tried to install SUSE it would freeze over and over until I used the Text Mode Installation.

Good Luck

Just Joined!
    When I first tried to install SUSE it would freeze over and over until I used the Text Mode Installation.
    Well, I guess Fedora and older Linux's might have had trouble decting some of this new computer's hardware... I guess I will try some mroe when I get some more OSs ^_^ Thanks REALLY for all of your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2