Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Sounds like your SOL. One idea would be to call up your friend Andy who is crazy-smart and won't solve your problem, but will empower you to have greater control ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Danger Danger

Sounds like your SOL. One idea would be to call up your friend Andy who is crazy-smart and won't solve your problem, but will empower you to have greater control of how you are unable to resolve this issue. What this means is either way ROCK IT !

- Andy

Just Joined!
    Sounds like your SOL. One idea would be to call up your friend Andy who is crazy-smart and won't solve your problem, but will empower you to have greater control of how you are unable to resolve this issue. What this means is either way ROCK IT !

- Andy
    Man...I "found" a program to do a raw recovery and it looks like so far I am SOL.

Just Joined!
    Thanks all for the advice....I tried parition magic also to see if I could copy the partition to another ntfs drive, with no luck in that either. I have resorted to using a data recovery program to retrieve my info (which is really all I care about doing) so now that I have that: backup time. And then I will try again to start from scratch and have still my two ntfs partitions and the third partition for linux!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2