Find the answer to your Linux question:
Ok, I don't know where to begin so I'll just tell the whole story. I am running WindowsME and downloaded a Mandrake 9.0 ISO from FTP with BulletproofFTP as the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Trouble with ISO image

Ok, I don't know where to begin so I'll just tell the whole story. I am running WindowsME and downloaded a Mandrake 9.0 ISO from FTP with BulletproofFTP as the download manager. I have an Iomega CD Burner, and apparantly the Hotburn software that comes with it doesn't recognize ISO. Having vistited a few other online forums, I found advice saying I should get Easy CD Creator, and then the burn will be no problem. So I got Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum Beta. It didn't recognize my burner, so the Roxio page said I should update to 5.3.2, I believe, and then update the drivers. I d/l'ed both of the updates, and the 5.3.2 update didn't seem to take effect, therefore, when I tried to update the drivers, I got an error message saying that there was no supported Roxio product for the driver update to work with. All I want is to burn my Mandrake ISO and switch to Linux. Please help.

Linux User
    nero is a good burner program with support for many drivers that does iso

www.nero.com
    majorwoo

Quiet brain, or I\'ll stab you with a Q-tip.

Just Joined!
    Thanks for the help. I hope this program gets the job done. Heh, it's taking almost as long to burn the ISO properly as it did to download it.

Just Joined!
    majorwoo, thanks again for the help. Nero an intuitive interface, was easy to use, and now I am well on my way to being a Linux user!

Linux User
    well then i hope to see you back here again
    majorwoo

Quiet brain, or I\'ll stab you with a Q-tip.