Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
I vote for Opera. it is more configurable than firefox. And what I apreciate at him most, he can catch almost every site and you can browse them later offline....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

I vote for Opera. it is more configurable than firefox. And what I apreciate at him most, he can catch almost every site and you can browse them later offline.

Linux Engineer
    I use firefox, however when I'm in the right mood I use links. links can be used graphical, framebuffer (graphical without the graphics server) and console.

Quote Originally Posted by jaboua
    I use firefox, however when I'm in the right mood I use links. links can be used graphical, framebuffer (graphical without the graphics server) and console.
    Either in graphics or text mode, Links rocks!
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered: #371367 New Members: click here

Linux Newbie
    For me, I use Firefox because it is simple and works great.

Opera, on the other hand, has a whole lot of features that I personally don't use and get in my way. I recommend trying out both however. You won't know for sure which you like more until you try them both out.

Awesome, my 42 post (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fans know what I'm talking about)
    There is no problem so complicated that you cannot find a very simple answer to it if you look at it in the right way

Just Joined!
    Firefox kicks but, not just on Linux, on all OS's.

And I'm sorry, but opera is made for old ladies, the buttons when set to "small" are so friggin' huge, I can read them from a mile away with just my right eye, which I'm legally blind in, without my contacts.

Linux Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by JKwingsfan
    And I'm sorry, but opera is made for old ladies, the buttons when set to "small" are so friggin' huge, I can read them from a mile away with just my right eye, which I'm legally blind in, without my contacts.
    If big icons are the only reason you don't like Opera, that's one hell of a stand you're taking .

I suppose you did hear about the 'preferences' menu? You can change it there...
    ** Registered Linux User # 393717 and proud of it ** Check out www.zenwalk.org
    ** Zenwalk 2.8 - Xfce 4.4 beta 2- 2.6.17.6 kernel = Slack on steroids! **

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2