Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Hey, How are you? Well got your response and really I dont know what to say cos when I had the same problem I just installed in text mode. Well ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Hey,

How are you? Well got your response and really I dont know what to say cos when I had the same problem I just installed in text mode. Well I think I have encountered the same issue as seen from your screen shot. The reason is that your hardware components is not syncing with the software version. Try installing another distro that might help. If you as me to recommend any, I suggest mandriva 2006. Its very friendly. I am currently using that

Just Joined!
    Hi

blackhawk3008, I have no idea why if mediacheck is used first and works with correct command. I have found it mistakenly, and googled about this and found out that this is what lot many experienced. There might be some bug in that.

Linux gurus can shed some light on this and let us know why is this behaviour.

Linux User
    Lo
    I got some problems with Fedora Core 4 which I found not as stable as the FC3 indeed u could have some more details on mediacheck in the faq:http://www.fedorafaq.org/#mediacheck

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2