Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Why guess then ? I have answered the question accurately. Im sorry if offended anyone but if your trying to help people and you dont know the answer why guess..... ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Why guess then ?
    I have answered the question accurately. Im sorry if offended anyone but if your trying to help people and you dont know the answer why guess.....
    I run on the philosophy that if you dont know dont comment, sorry if that offends.

Linux Enthusiast
    No big deal, it is just the fact that rpm --rebuild is accurate with some versions of RPM, and it will fail with a "command not found" if gcc is not installed. So your guess was as good as genlee's. Also it is disrespectful to come on to a new board, make 2 posts and have the second one be a complaint about genlee who has made 400 odd posts, a good number of them in an attempt to help other people. At least I hope you were talking about him and not Dolda, as Dolda has helped more people than either of us can count, and to tear him down for making a well-educated guess in an attempt to help someone is disheartening to the whole idea of helping other people out. I don't mean to sound mean, but I thought you were going to be one of those trolls that came on here to say "you guys suck, go do something else besides try and assist others". I say that is like shooting at the Red Cross. But I digress.
    I respectfully decline the invitation to join your delusion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2