Find the answer to your Linux question:
Well i already have fedora core 5 on my computer but i want to install windows again and maybe mac but grub wont boot it it only boots linux and ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Help installing LILO

Well i already have fedora core 5 on my computer but i want to install windows again and maybe mac but grub wont boot it it only boots linux and lilo boots windows and im guessing mac so is there any way you guts cab help me get lilo as the default loader so i can instlal windows again

thanks in advance
    Bryan

are trying to install Fedora, Windows and Mac OSX in machine and want to Lilo as Boot Loader? AFAIK, its not possible.
    if Mac OSX is one of the OS you are going to install in dual/multi booting setup, use BootCamp as Boot Loader.

Casper
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!
    no i just want to install mac thats it but grub will not boot it i have fedora already on but i want to install mac now how could i do that

GRUB wont be able to boot up Mac. you have to use BootCamp as Boot Loader. check this tutorial.

Casper
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First