Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
I am trying the Grub code now, will defently post a new thread on the internet forum once I know exactly what kind of wireless card I have. edit:// Grub ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

I am trying the Grub code now, will defently post a new thread on the internet forum once I know exactly what kind of wireless card I have.

edit:// Grub works, thanks!

How do you make it so that you do not need to type in a password/username every time you login?
    How do you disable passwords all together? It seems I have to type in a password for everything (get to second drive, edit background effects etc)

How do you make it so that you do not need to type in a password/username every time you login?
    which desktop Environment are you using? GNOME or KDE?
    How do you disable passwords all together? It seems I have to type in a password for everything (get to second drive, edit background effects etc)
    its not a good idea. a normal user can write/edit/delete in his/her home folder only so that he/she could do anything wrong to system files accidentally.

you can set default access of second driver to all users.
    post the contents of /etc/fstab file.
    Last edited by devils casper; 05-03-2007 at 05:38 AM. Reason: quote tags
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!
    I believe I am using GNOME.

Will post content soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2