Find the answer to your Linux question:
hello all... iam a newbie,, but i want study and learn all about internet and Komputer,, now i have a PC with Proccesor Celeron(R) 2.66 Ghz, 256 Mb of RAM... ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question How to install and what is good

hello all...

iam a newbie,, but i want study and learn all about internet and Komputer,, now i have a PC with Proccesor Celeron(R) 2.66 Ghz, 256 Mb of RAM... what a version of linux good i use for my PC this,,,?? i not want that after i install linux my PC slow,, so cause that i want someone here telll me what a good versi for my PC this,, and where i can Download that,,,?? and give me some tutorial how to install it,,, iam alone at home i live in flat alone.. and here no one now about linux all of my friends use Windows.. Iam vey glad fines this Forum,,,

so than,, iam very glad too if there are all of u want help me,,
    iam learn komputer this alone,, no one teach me,, so i hope u can understand me..

thanks bro..

Linux Guru
    Check out this thread on preferred distros for older hardware. There have been many threads on this already but the link above should answer your questions. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtomrodney View Post
    Check out this thread on preferred distros for older hardware. There have been many threads on this already but the link above should answer your questions. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.
    Thanks bro,,
    for information,,: