Adobe Acrobat Problems
I installed adoba acrobat reader 5 for linux and everything went ok. The problem is that when i tried to run acroread i got an erron about UTF-8 not supported .... aborted. I search the internet and i found the following commands that fix the problem:
set | grep UTF
The thing is that i have to run these commands everytime i need to use acrobat reader. Isn't there a way to make this things run auto so that i can put a launcher in my desktop.
The acroread command is in /etc/local/Acrobat5/bin/
Well, you can make a small shell script that just looks like this:
Thanks i will get right on it!