First Time Linux Install, I'm Terrfied.
I understand every one has asked this so I apologize in advance for doing it again.
I'm building a fresh PC and would like to be able to dual boot XP Pro and Linux but I'm not really sure which distro to use. My friend swears by Fedora while my research on the topic says Mandrake is better for beginners.
Which will be the easiet to install?
Which is better for beginners?
This is my PC build list
- ASUS K8N Socket 754 NVIDIA nForce3 250 ATX AMD Motherboard
- AMD Sempron 64 3100+ Palermo 1600MHz HT Socket 754 Processor Model SDA3100BXBOX
- Kingston ValueRAM 1GB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered System Memory Model KVR400X64C3A/1G
- NEC 16X DVD±R DVD Burner Silver IDE Model ND-3550A - OEM
- Seagate ST3160812A 160GB ATA100 7200rpm 8MB Hard Drive
- Radeon 9600 series ( I think its ATI)
Thank you all very much for your help. Anything I left out I apologize I will answer back as soon as possible.