Here are the facts
- tried to install on 2 computers
- debian installed correctly as a 3rd oper sys
But was with out desktop GUI environment
- than tried the same with fedora, it failed, after going thru the wizard, it says unable to find root dir install directory - than I chose several directory locations & still unable to find it.
- tried to install fedora on x86 ho notebook with several partitions - no error msg it just freezes on initialize hardware detection
- tried to than install solaris on separate notebook with a clean had, it worked fine, but than tried to install solaris on old hdd, it failed!!!
Any help appreciated, what can I do to install Linux & solaris together???