Major Installation Issues!
Oh great and knoledgable Linux gurus, I beg of you to help me! :mrgreen:
OK, so I'm going to make a long story short.
Installed Windows XP SP2 on IDE channel one, master (120GB NTFS)
Installed SLED 10.1 64-bit on IDE channel one, slave. (30GB EXT3)
Have DVD-ROM as IDE channel two, master
Have file storage FAT32 hard drive as IDE channel two, slave.
- SLED 10.1's broken Yast crap ticked me off, so I installed SLED 10 32-bit over it.
- Ran the updates and it upgraded to 10.1 and was the definition of FUBAR.
- Installed Kubuntu, and I hate it.
- Tried to install Fedora Core 5. I can get as far as pressing Enter to install, and I get this.
- Tried to install Mandriva and also only got as far as "Press Enter to Install." Mandriva's Errors...
Have updated MoBo BIOS.
Shite ECS RX480-A Mobo
939 AMD Athlon 64 3200+
1GB DDR 400 RAM
ATI Radeon X1600XT