Mandrake 9.1 Installed...Problems commence
Well, I'm very new at Linux so this shouldn't surprise many of you.
I'll start from the top
1) I downloaded a partition creator from Limewire earlier today to get a full version that wouldn't bug out on me and would let me create another partition.
2) Ok, I made the partition great :)
3) Restart computer, oh look it's in recovery mood..
4) I go in and change my boot priorities to CD (because my Mandrake is on there)
5) install mandrake. but ****..in the process I lose windows..(not a big deal, i didn't like it much anyways)..so I advance and put the bootloader on diskette
7) change boot priority to diskette
8) Mandrake starts to load up
9) now it comes up with a prompt with a localhost..i type nick and my password
i'm stuck..so i try a bunch of things..info, help, etc.
i say login..I put in my admin name and crap..."you do not have the authoritiziation" or something comes up.
Now what do I do?
I'm on my old crap comp now, it only has a floppy (incase somebody can find me a decent LOAF I thought I'd say that)
What should I do?