halo... i did installed a program called iproute2 into my fedora. Below are the compilation and installation step:
1. Compile the utilities by typing make
2. Check /etc/iproute2/ with ls -l /etc/iproute2
3. If needed create /etc/iproute2/ with
4. Populate it with cp ./etc/iproute2/* /etc/iproute2/
5. Change into the ip directory with cd ip
6. cp ifcfg ip routef routel rtacct rtmon rtpr /sbin
7. Change into tc directory with cd ../tc
8. cp tc /sbin
( The above steps are refer to this link)
Link to download:
May I know if i want to uninstall it, is it i have to type:
1) make distclean
2) make uninstall
Am i correct ???
Please drop your messages here if you have any ideas. Thanks !!