Yet another dual boot with XP scenario....
Ok, this one has probably come before, but anyway here is my scenario:
I'm considering buying XP (don't ask why) as an upgrade for Windows Me, would upgrading result in overwriting of the MBR?
1. I do not have a seperate /boot partition.
2. I already have Windows Me on a seperate partition (sda1).
3. I already have SuSE 10 set up with GRUB for bootloading (sda3), sda2 is a swap file.
4. If I were to upgrade to XP from WinMe, and install it, would I not be able to boot it, or would my MBR be erased?
5. If it were not to erase my MBR, how would I boot it after installation?
All replies and help are greatly appreciated!