hello all,

im suresh, hello friends i have a problem, please help me out.
im using uClinux-2.4.19 with MCF5272 as the processor, 8MB flash & 32 MB sdram. I have

a new implementation to do in the project which is remote upload of image.pkg to the flash

through ethernet. my compiled image.pkg size is 1.34 MB. i will the load the image.pkg to

the board, after the image.pkg is loaded to the board i will be getting a session in the board

in which the /var directory has memory size of 106 bytes, but i have to increase the size of

/var to 2 MB so that i can copy a image.pkg of 1.34 MB to /var directory through ftp, for

increasing the size of /var directory to 2 MB im using the below rc script. using the below rc

script i will compile and get a new image.pkg which after loading to the board, once a get a

session in the board after loading the image.pkg, any command if i type in the command

promt it says "not found". And another case is if i increase the size of /var to 1 MB through

rc script, the image.pkg which i get after compilation once i load the image.pkg to the

board, i will get a session in the board with all the application working & with all the

commands working, here the problem exists when i try to get a file to /var directory through

ftp, once i get a file of size anything between range of 600 kb to 1000 kb it copies the file,

and once i exit out of ftp, i start getting error of "bad frame format", what is the problem

please give me some suggestions.

#####################RC SCRIPT##########################
hostname uClinux
mount -t proc proc /proc
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/ram1 bs=1k count=2048
umount /var
mke2fs -vm0 -Onone /dev/ram1 2048
mount -t ext2 /dev/ram1 /mnt
cd /mnt
mkdir tmp
cd ..
umount /mnt