Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew how to create a currency converter using html programming, here are the guidelines I am looking for : Develop an HTML/JavaScript program ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Need help creating Html Program

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew how to create a currency converter using html programming, here are the guidelines I am looking for :

Develop an HTML/JavaScript program that creates a web page that can be used as a GUI to convert U.S. currency to Canadian dollars, British Pound, or Euro. The conversion formulas are:

1 US $ = 0.974 Canadian Dollar
    1 US $ = 0.492 British Pound
    1 US $ = 0.706 Euro

program should be able to convert values of $100 million or more.

Thanks for all the help I really appreciate it

Blackfooted Penguin daark.child's Avatar
    Are you looking to develop this yourself or do you need someone to develop it for you. I know it can be done using PHP ,if you can get a source to find the current exchange rates. Another app I use quite often is XE.com - Universal Currency Converter. Is that the type of thing you are looking for?

Just Joined!
    Thanks for the response, I'm looking for someone to create it for me using html programming if you know of anyone who can do that please let me know ... thanks

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Hi ajs05 !

Welcome to the LinuxForums !

We can't help you in this. Homework questions, assignments are not allowed here. Its against Forum Rules.
    Try to sort it out yourself and if you have any particular problem, do not hesitate to start a new thread.
    Locked.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First