Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi everyone, I'm starting to work on lksctp and add a module to support Concurrent Multipath Tranfer (CMT). However, I first must know the date flow of lksctp. At this ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

lksctp help !!!!!!!

hi everyone,

I'm starting to work on lksctp and add a module to support Concurrent Multipath Tranfer (CMT). However, I first must know the date flow of lksctp.

At this moment, I'm reading the code of lksctp and try to draw the data flow (outgoing queue, ingoing queue, etc...). It's difficult and take to much time.

If anyone already did this job and got the diagram for data flows of sctp, would you please share it with me. I really appreciate it.

Thank you very much

P/S: in addition, do anyone know the difference between function sctp_association_free() and sctp_association_destroy() ???? it seems that both functions will free the association. So why does lksctp need to implement both????

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Please provide some information about your system such as the distribution+version of Linux you are running, and the kernel if it is not standard. I've been looking at the sctp documentation that I have available to me and don't find either of these functions in either the docs or the header files. I am running version 1.0.10 of the lksctp-tools package on a 2.6.18 CentOS (el5) kernel.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!