Results 1 to 2 of 2
Hi Linux fans I need the community help on following: 1. I am working on VPN IPSEC based project and using LINUX as my development base. 2. I have been ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 08-12-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
New Cipher Algorithm for IPSEC VPN
Hi Linux fans I need the community help on following:
1. I am working on VPN IPSEC based project and using LINUX as my development base.
2. I have been able to create and use IPSEC VPN tunnels using OPENSWAN.
3. OPENSWAN uses the cipher or encryption algorithms already complied in Linux Kernel like 3DES , AES , MD5 or SHA.
4. My aim is to design and use a new encryption alogrothim.I know that I need to modify KERNEL(CRYPTO folder).
5. But I am not sure how to do it exactly. Can anyone guide me please.
- 09-11-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
use of crypto api for ipsec
why dont' you study ipsec source code and scattering page concept. they may help you proceede. there are list of files to be modified in/etc/proc. are u prepared to shell out for this, as this seems to me more of a homework.