Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, In which version of Ubuntu is sco kernel module present? It will be present in /lib/modules/<kernel>/kernel/net/bluetooth/ folder(sco.ko), I found that it is not present in Ubuntu 9.04, can anyone ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Sco Kernel Module

Hi,

In which version of Ubuntu is sco kernel module present?
    It will be present in /lib/modules/<kernel>/kernel/net/bluetooth/ folder(sco.ko), I found that it is not present in Ubuntu 9.04, can anyone help me on it.

With Best Regards,
    Harsha

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    It depends upon how the kernel was configured. For example, by default it is not configured into the normal CentOS kernels, but is in the CentOS-Plus kernels and can be configured into your own kernel if you want to. My guess is that Ubuntu does not include it by default and that if you want it you will have to install the kernel sources and reconfigure it to include that driver.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Just Joined!
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Ubuntu-9.04 uses kernel version 2.6.28-19-generic, so which kernel version should I download and build, so that it is compatible with ubuntu-9.04??

I checked official kernel website, but it says 2.6.28.10 is the latest kernel version in 2.6.28 series

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close